Want to set up social media automated listening? Want to track your product reviews? Or do you want to delete those angry emails so you can have a moment of peace? It all starts with sentiment analysis.
Sentiment analysis is a method that helps you understand the tone of any text: It classifies messages as positive, negative, or neutral. With Levity, you can use this method to understand your customers better.
Our software enables you to:
- Prioritize customer support tickets: Prioritize negative customer feedback or even have it automatically escalated to supervisor level
- Improve customer satisfaction: Track feedback trends over time, send automated messages, or even tag open-ended questions from Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys.
- Enhance customer segmentation: Pair sentiment analysis with quantitative data to understand a particular segment – e.g., determine if customers who spend less time on your website are more pessimistic. Conclude whether this may prevent them from spending money on your website.
- Track how people feel about specific actions: Getting a numerical understanding of what people think about a particular change may be crucial to anticipating future events or even changing the course early
- Supercharge brand monitoring: React quickly to brand mentions across the internet, especially useful when dealing with negative comments
Levity lets you do this all with ease. Connect the required data source(s) and plugin a pre-built or customized model for sentiment analysis. Then specify what you need and see how it helps you.