Can you turn ideas into traffic? 🧙
Hey there! If the terms inbound, SEO, analytics, and social media excite you, you've come to the right place. We are looking for a smart cookie to join our growth team and take ownership inbound marketing. You might have noticed that we have a bit of content on our site that we regularly post on social media. We want to get someone on board who can take things to the next level!
About Levity 🛠
We develop a platform that gives users the simplest AI experience in the world. We have just launched a beta version of our software and achieved traction with first customers. We are following the product-led growth model, meaning that we are not hiring a large sales army but rather let the product speak for itself. As a consequence, content plays a major role in our acquisition and lead nurturing strategy.
We put great trust in every hire that we make from Day 1. Our company thrives on people who will figure out ways how to turn ideas into reality and measure themselves by the results of their actions.
We also support flexible work arrangements. Night owl? Baby on your lap? Remote? We will try to make it work.
What will you do? 👩🏫
The main topics that could need some help from you:
- Develop & execute an effective content strategy
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Manage our social media channels (currently Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Initiate collaborations (content partnerships, podcasts, publications)
- Investigate opportunities in other formats (e.g. webinars, podcasts)
- Manage relationship with our PR agency
- Help us build a passionate community
All this can be done with external help (e.g., freelance writers & illustrators, PR agents) and with state-of-the-art software to support your work.
Sounds like you? 🙌🏻
Some of the following characteristics should ring a bell:
- Self-starter with can-do/will-figure-this-out attitude
- Well-organized & able to work independently
- Willing to take ownership of topics, learn & grow with us
- Strong SEO understanding (incl. hands-on experience with Ahrefs or similar)
- Good writing style (for editing/evaluating the quality of content)
- Interested in AI, automation, SaaS, and combinations thereof
- Native English speaker or bilingual
- Bonus points for prior experience with Webflow and experience with AI/SaaS/Automation/No-Code
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and explain why you are the right person for the job.