About Levity 🧞♂️
Levity is a well-funded, early-stage software startup on a mission: We give users the simplest AI development experience in the world and let them automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that AI offers tremendous benefits for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code. Our ambition is to build a best-in-class product to scale the Product-Led Growth SaaS company that Levity is.
The role 🎯
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us grow the organization throughout our next phase of growth. We are looking for someone who makes things happen. Building on initial traction you will work closely with existing and new customers, as we are entering a rapid scaling phase. You'll help our customers succeed in building their own, custom solutions with our product utilizing various no code tools. Past engineering experience is a definitly plus. We're excited to work with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team.
Your challenge 🥇
- Welcome and onboard new SMB and enterprise customers and help them to hit the ground running
- Offer ongoing dedicated support to the accounts you manage and help them to build out custom solutions leveraging existing no code tools like Zapier, Integromat, Airtable or Bubble
- Be proactive and friendly and always offer the highest level of support to customers
- Constantly collect customer feedback and communicate the findings and problems to the product team
- Work on any initiative you feel passionate about - especially if it moves the needle for our marketing and/or growth agenda
Sounds like you? 🙌
- You bring along about 2-3 years experience in customer facing roles - for example any agency work, especially in the automation field is a big plus
- You are super familiar with the no code landscape and have previous experience in working with Zapier, Integromat, Airtable and Bubble
- You have a strong interest in technological challenges and are able to write basic Python and Java Script code to help our customers in any situation
- You create a delightful customer experience with each interaction, and have the ability to activate and nurture even passive customers
- You have great communication skills, are a native speaker (US) and based in a North American time zone (ET preferred)
- You're comfortable challenging the status quo and have a passion for picking up and executing on opportunities to improve the way we do things
- Competitive salary + equity package
- High-end equipment of your choice
- Paid offsites/workations twice a year
- Ownership from day 1
- Dynamic team and flat hierarchies
Why Levity? 🚀
We are a highly ambitious team, trying to put a dent in the universe.
Since we are still a small team, the fate of the company rests on the shoulders of everyone – from Intern to CEO. People are able to work on projects that excite them the most and are able to wear lots of hats.
Levity was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to democratize AI powered workflow automation - we look forward to hearing from you!