About Levity 🧞♂️
Levity is a well-funded, early-stage software startup on a mission: We give users the simplest AI development experience in the world and let them automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that AI offers tremendous benefits for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code. Our ambition is to build a best-in-class product to scale the Product-Led Growth SaaS company that Levity is.
The role 🎯
We are looking for a People & Recruiting Lead to help us grow the organization throughout our next phase of growth. You'll be taking over responsibilities directly from the founders as our first ever People hire. You'll be responsible to attract, maintain and develop international top-tier talent, as well as to shape our company culture. We're looking forward to working with someone who is highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team.
Your challenge 🥇
- Build a high-quality sourcing pipeline for top-tier talent and engage with talent across all domains
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle for business and technical roles, from sourcing to offer extension and be the number one touchpoint for any new hire
- Help us in managing and maintaining talent, as well as driving initiatives to further develop our team and culture
- Work on any initiative you feel passionate about - especially if it moves the needle for our hiring, culture, diversity or inclusion agenda
Sounds like you? 🙌
- You bring along at least 4 years of experience in a recruiting or sourcing role - ideally hiring technical talent within a fast-moving SaaS/big tech environment, as well as working on administrative tasks and culture projects
- You have a methodical approach to executing your sourcing strategy
- You are attentive to your own recruiting KPIs such as response- and conversion rates, and are proactive in troubleshooting any bottlenecks
- You create a delightful candidate experience with each interaction, and have the ability to spark the interest of highly passive candidates
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and are fluent in English, fluency in German is a big plus
- You're comfortable challenging the status quo and have a passion for picking up and executing on opportunities to improve the way we do things
- Competitive salary + equity package
- High-end equipment of your choice
- Beautiful and central Berlin office
- Paid offsites/workations twice a year
- Ownership from day 1
- Dynamic team and flat hierarchies
Why Levity? 🚀
We are a highly ambitious team, trying to put a dent in the universe.
Since we are still a small team, the fate of the company rests on the shoulders of everyone – from Intern to CEO. People are able to work on projects that excite them the most and are able to wear lots of hats.
Levity was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to democratize AI powered workflow automation - we look forward to hearing from you!