We are a well-funded, early-stage software company with a focus on AI technologies. Our software gives users the simplest AI experience in the world and lets them automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that AI offers tremendous benefits for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
Who we are looking for
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as a software engineer in fast-paced environments
- Experience building scalable cloud native applications (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Frontend experience: proficient in React or similar (Angular, Vue)
- Backend: proficient in Python
- Relational DBs (PostgreSQL)
- Proficient in English
- Curious and interested in taking on new challenges, trying new technologies and solving hard problems
Nice to haves
- Experience with big data pipelines (image processing, computer vision)
- Worked on SaaS products before
- Experience optimizing Single Page Applications for performance
- Experience Building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Django
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with TypeScript
What you'll do
- Building an AI-powered workflow automation platform comes with unique and exciting challenges. For this role we're looking for someone that can take ownership over large parts of our cloud native infrastructure and build robust and scalable services (e.g. data processing pipelines)
- You will collaborate in a small and distributed team working hand-in-hand with the founders in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility
At Levity, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.