We are a well-funded, early-stage software company with a focus on AI technologies. Our software gives users the simplest AI experience in the world and lets them automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that AI offers tremendous benefits for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
What we're looking for
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as a software engineer in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building end-user integrations (connecting SaaS to 3rd parties)
- Frontend: proficient in React or similar (Angular, Vue)
- Backend: proficient in Python
- Relational DBs (PostgreSQL)
Nice to haves
- Experience with Django
- Experience working with iPaaS vendors (integration platform as a service)
What you'll do
- Building an AI-powered workflow automation platform comes with unique and exciting challenges. For this role we're looking for someone that can build new integrations for our workflow builder end-to-end.
- You will collaborate in a small and distributed team working hand-in-hand with the founders in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
At Levity, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.